Through healing ourselves, we can heal the world.
It is a cherished honor to be of service and aiding in the path of self-growth and healing. I have been on this path for the majority of my life and am fortunate to be a part of this process for others.
Training and Education:
• Core Shamanism: Divination, Soul Retrieval, Extraction, Death, Dying, and Beyond
• 2-year Comprehensive Hakomi Therapy Training
• M.A. in East-West Psychology from The California Institute of Integral Studies
• B.A. in Cognitive Science from U.C. Berkeley
• Clairvoyant Training from Intuitive Way
• Energy Work Training from Intuitive Way
• Level 1 Reiki Master
My knowledge base is grounded both in scientific paradigms (neuroscience and psychology) as well as spiritual paradigms (shamanism, intuitive and energetic work, chakras, etc.). I incorporate energy healing, sound healing, Hakomi principles and practices, and intuitive guidance into my healing practice.
With my grounding, loving guidance, I have helped clients be free of the cycle of depression, reduce anxiety, find life purpose, connect with their ancestors and past lives, gain clarity on their relationships, heal from childhood trauma, foster self love, and much more. I work closely with my clients to address their unique, individual needs and intentions.
I have been holding safe space for people since childhood- helping others through powerful, challenging experiences. I started working with shamanic healers in my mid-twenties and saw the amazing, transformational work they were doing with people. Through them and the healing and growth I experienced, I found my calling.